View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 08:29 PM   #4288
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling okay.

Was feeling great after I made some shaved honey roasted turkey sandwiches for dinner about 9:00 ... before I ate, I filled this huge washing machine with clothes and some extra soap and about a cup of pine sol (pine sol is a no no in this washer but I only use it on my filthy outdoor work clothes, I pour it on top of the clothes and not in any little washing machine holes)

I was mixing some Nesle strawberry powder in my milk and noticed I am not hearing any action from the laundry room. Went in, checked, the water is not going into the tub. Checked sink faucet in the kitchen. No water. Decided to eat before I put on my snake boots, headlight and go out, crawl in the well, flip the switch.

Now I have finished eating. I do not want to go out to the well tonight. Wondering if pure pine-sol on those clothes will mess them up sitting overnight? Anyone know???
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: