View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 12:06 PM   #2064
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking Dee the Bot & Spring blooms

I turned on the "Deebot" roomba and went out to do yard work. I attacked the spring garden with the electric hedge trimmer. Geraniums were so leggy they were trying to walk away. Down to the ground again. Relocated one of the fragrant lavender's to the back yard. Lipstick sage that the humming birds love, have been weed whacked back to cleanliness. The 15 year old ficus,( I received when I was in the hospital that long ago) looked all straggly, and has a new haircut. Now, after some tea n honey, back out to fill the yard waste container.

As the world turns, Dee the Bot just passed by and looks happy. All is well at Casa South. I smell of dirt and flowers, and the cats woke up long enough to see DeeBot and are ignoring us.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: