CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Motorcycles are my fun. Riding them, talking about them, looking at them... Sadly, we're not riding much here in NYC right now. I could ride for pleasure now that the crisis has subsided a bit, but it felt too weird to take a pleasure ride with everything locked down as it has been. I helped organize like minded riders to deliver desperately needed PPE to medical professionals, and I have been riding out to deliver PPE, but I'm just not riding for pleasure very much right now. That should start changing soon.

The super-duper, turbo-charged motorcycle fun is at the track. I can't even describe the adrenaline high. It's a carnival and a rollercoaster wedded to a giggle-fest tied up with a HELL-YEAH bow. Sadly, track days are also cancelled for at least the first half of the season. It's likely the entire season will be cancelled. Sigh.

Our motorcycle club meetings will be held via Zoom for the foreseeable future, too. So we talk about motorcycles and riding via a flickering video feed. It's better than not meeting at all, I suppose. And I do enjoy doing political work around motorcycle issues.

My other fun is naked gardening. I enjoy gardening while not naked, but naked gardening is far more fun. I can still do that. My garden is quite verdant at the moment. So there's that.