View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 05:12 PM   #631
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Getting ready to button it up again. Cases around 80k a day, dead 230K or so, no more control over this virus than ever. I think we (collective) are just numb to the numbers and very burned out on all these precautions. Enough time has elapsed to where folks are letting up on the gas and just sort of seeming to give in and become complacent. Me too, I want this over, but even more than that I don't want to get this particular bug. It's nasty and there are a lot of "long-timers" who will suffer with this for who knows how long?

I feel like I'm starting a hibernation when all I want to do is get out a go pretty much anywhere for a change of scenery. I keep telling myself how lucky I am (and I am), how much worse others through history have had lock downs for wars, famine, waiting out calamities much longer and worse than now. I keep telling myself to just buck up for 6 months and no complaining, we should have more answers then.

Housekeeper is here now, will get a haircut this week and stop PT/Massage on Thursday. Yard folks should be done about then too except for no contact maintenance. I think it's going to feel like a long winter, oh well at least I think they will keep the trails and beaches open this time.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: