Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Trump is going to flee. He knows he lost. He can't live in the US a free man so he's going to flee after a violent act. Many will lose their lives . National Security along with world security are watching him and his children. I feel for Giuliani's children will have to lose their father He will either go with Trump or he will be a subject of Trump's fleeing. I dunno , maybe I'm writing my own movie in my head lol ~~ or ? lol oy vey . That insane mind of his is throwing up all these smoke screens by not conceding and false accusations for an exit only he knows how it will be. The whole time Trump is watching TV or reading tweets he is scheming , and pre meditating is deff. his forte'. I don't know if Trumps not attending the virus briefings is illegal not to do his job, and where is Mike Pence if the president isn't going . The pandemic was put in his hands.