Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
info on xenical.............. http://www.drugs.com/xenical.html

basically it blocks fat from being absorbed.....which means any and all fat you eat gets pooped out almost immediately......get ready for some seriously abnormal stools and gas.....close proximity to a bathroom is a requirement...

here is the side effects part from above: http://www.drugs.com/sfx/xenical-side-effects.html

I know folks who tried it and lasted maybe two weeks before they stopped taking it......because of the gastrointestinal problems.

-------------------
Safeway grocery stores sell stevia.....there are a couple of different brand names....so does Trader Joe's and Whole Foods...it should be in most big chain grocery stores where you find sugar.
Another thought of Fat and it's importance, especially to ones brain. Which my 19 year old informed me about last night, during our discussion of dieting and people who choose no-fat diets.

What are we doing to our brains?

Healthy fats are essential to good health
The human body uses fatty acids to do everything from building cell membranes to performing key functions in the brain, eyes, and lungs. The functions of fats include:

Brain – Fats compose 60% of the brain and are essential to brain function, including learning abilities, memory retention and moods. Fats are especially important for pregnant women, since they are integral to fetal brain development.

Cells – Fatty acids help your cells stay moveable and flexible, as well as being responsible for building cell membranes.

Heart – 60% of our heart’s energy comes from burning fats. Specific fats are also used to help keep the heart beating in a regular rhythm.

Nerves – Fats compose the material that insulates and protects the nerves, isolating electrical impulses and speeding their transmission.

Lungs – Lung surfactant, which requires a high concentration of saturated fats, enables the lungs to work and keeps them from collapsing.

Eyes – Fats are essential to eye function.

Digestion – Fats in a meal slow down the digestion process so the body has more time to absorb nutrients. Fats help provide a constant level of energy and also keep the body satiated for longer periods of time. Fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) can only be absorbed if fat is present.

Organs – Fats cushion and protect your internal organs.

Immune System –Some fats ease inflammation, helping your metabolism and immune system stay healthy and functioning.

Obviously there is lots on the subject. I have been contemplating going on a fat free diet - have done this before and lots tons of weight. Never thinking the ill effects it might have to the rest of me.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: