betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Nick owns and loves the hell out of this movie. I thought it was sweet, but I don't know that I could watch it over and over again or anything. I DO love me some Sharon Gless, though.

~~~

It's worth a watch (it's not specifically a lesbian movie, but it's relevant). I LOVE Ally Sheedy. The movie was pretty good - although it's also part of what prompted my "oh my god, can someone please make a queer movie where the women aren't total assholes or on drugs and nobody dies or has a hidden agenda?" meltdown.

~~~

Worth watching for the reference to what Little Sister's (Queer bookstore in Vancouver) was dealing with at the time this movie was made. Also super fun = Maggie's angel outfit, the mom cracking open every vibrator she can find in search for more batteries, and "I'm Not A Fucking Drag Queen".

~~~

It's been a long time, so I can't remember how much I genuinely liked this movie. I DO remember that when I saw it that it met my "post teenage angst" needs quite nicely, that I liked the soundtrack, and that the girl with the pink hair was my hero