View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 08:05 AM   #77
DressyFemme

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Relationship Status:
MARRIED :)

DressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Photo junkie

I'm an avid scrapbooker, so I am a photography junkie. I have boxes and boxes of pictures just waiting to go into albums...

Right now I have a Canon not sure what model it is but it has a zoom, auto focus and lots of settings I can change on it (it has a screen on the back but it's not digital). Unlike many of my fellow digital scrapbookers I prefer film photography because I enjoy working with the camera to get just the right shot and, well, I'm a shutterbug when I'm on vacation! Plus to me the quality of printed glossy or matte photos is just so much better than digital...
I just love the feel of them in my hands!

I learned photography from my grandfather in high school using an old Pentax K-1000 and took several courses in landscape photography when I was on vacation in England back in the '80's. I was also the corporate photographer at my old job that I held for 9 years so learned a lot about event photography and portraits plus digital editing while on the job.

Now I get to enjoy photography for the sheer enjoyment of it!

Nice thread....

Dressy
I am a member of LinkedIn’s Largest LGBT+ and Welcomed Allies Professional Networking Group. Today if you are comfortable being 100% out or supporting LGBT people please come join me and the currently over 42 Thousand Global Members. The group is 100% professionally oriented. We all need to stand because Visibility leads to Awareness and Awareness lead to Full Equality (and keeping it).

Join Us.
Here’s a direct link to the group >> https://www.linkedin.com/groups/63687
˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄
DressyFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DressyFemme For This Useful Post: