JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default People never fail to surprise me

Today I had a friend totally bawl me out because of someone I am talking to. JUST TALKING to...

She has a beef against this person because of bad blood... They broke off a relationship with one of her friends... She told me their opinions and I that she didn't think this person was a very good person. I said thank you for her opinion and that I would be cautious, but that we were only talking right now.

I have been friends with her for almost three years, and I am appalled at what happened next. My friend confronted the person I am talking to and threatened them, then continued to badger me about this person. Insisting that no matter what this person was only out to hurt me.

I have a right to form my own opinions about people, and no matter what you "know" about someone elses relationship and breakup... You DO NOT have all the facts and it probably didn't play out how you think.

This friend is not the person I thought she was if she is really willing to alienate me for befriending someone else. Wow... how can people be so.... just wow.