atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
It DOES involve motion gaming - same as before - except now with the integration of this tablet. It appears to be a mini tv in the palm of your hands with some added extras. I really am not sure how I feel about it. It's cool that you could still play Wii if someone else is watching TV, but I don't find that a good enough reason to run out and buy one.

This tablet is also supposed to the the equivalent of using two game controllers - but I find it bulky and clumsy. In all of the previews I have seen, I haven't seen where more than one person is playing at a time. And .... how does the nunchuck fit into this thing? I only have two hands, not sure about anyone else.

I was hoping the new Wii would at least play DVDs or include Blu Ray, but they claim there are too many other devices out there that have these. True, but I don't have a PS3 and don't have a desire to get one, soooo .... would really like one in my Wii.

If I ever decide to get another gaming unit, it would probably be the Xbox.
Yeah if it only comes with one tablet, how are co-op games supposed to be played? If you have to buy another tablet, that sounds pricey to me.

As for the Xbox 360 - if you are really into motion gaming, then the Kinect is imho the way to go. No controller to worry about. Microsoft says you are the controller, and it supports co-op games. Although the next-gen Xbox will probably be revealed next May at E3, It probably won't ship for another 6-months to a year. There is plenty of life left in the 360. It is still a great console that doesn't have graphics that seem clunky and outdated compared to PC games the way the original did after only a few years. High def tv has a lot to do with that. HD gives the graphics a big boost in quality, and that goes for all 3 consoles. I just bought my Xbox in May. I had one in 2008 but I lent it to my daughter and she "broke" it supposedly. I got the slim now and it is very quiet and has built in wifi.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote