Old 06-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #76
redrose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
at peace

redrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Where in your mother's hometown Rose, is it far from Metro Manila and out in the provinces?

I am likely to get back to the Philippines later this year but, practically, will probably only get to spend time in the Metro itself and, whilst there, as always will base myself in Makati.

Ciaran, my Mother is from Aklan where Boracay Island is located,,, I guess you've seen some of my photos in Boracay... I hope you can spend some of your precious time with me when you go back here in the Philippines... show me some of the places in Makati... am I a stranger in my own country??? LOL!!! Secretly, I did admire you for knowing a lot of expensive places here, now it's no longer a secret

Take care

http://youtu.be/N0SgLJEtaok
redrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redrose For This Useful Post: