Old 09-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #8
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I think I live in an area that is quite closeted when it comes to being OUT. I am single and older. Most of the lesbians I see around here are either too young or butch like myself. Maybe as I age, I just can't spot the femmes around here. Perhaps my gaydar is off, I don't know. I do think as we age, it's harder to find someone in or around your age group that isn't already partnered. For myself, I see one more move in my future, but it still won't put me in a place that has an older lesbian community or perhaps I should say an older lesbian community that is visible to my eyes. I don't need a huge community to be happy in life. All I really need is a partner that wants to share the same space as me in an area that is just gorgeous. I'm not in a hurry as I have other things to tend to first to get to where I need to be. Right now I have The Planet and it fills the emptiness I feel some days. I have some really good friends from here that have helped me through some trying times. As for me, I'm always looking forward to what a new day brings.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: