Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

My 16 yr relationship had an almost 9 years difference and that was not hard for me. She was around 25 and I was around 34 when we first got together. Funny thing was I met her at her college graduation party...she was 21 and I knew it was love at first sight.....<grin>. However I told her she had to be 25 before we ever got serious, plus she had a girlfriend at the time. 4 years later and living in different cities it became serious. Our age range stayed the same however she was 4 years older.....made a difference.

I'm 59 and mid 40's is the very very low end of my acceptable range. I have no upper limit. I dated a woman 20 years younger once and I doubt I would do it again. I've also dated about 6 years older.

I once heard you have to put yourself in a target-rich enviornments. Which means getting out of the house and doing things like museums (they all have free days), street fairs, concerts in the park, church/mosque/synagogue (yes I said that...... laughin) places and things you like to do, .....oh yeah......we all know when you quit look it shows up....

Anya......move to Long Beach darling and get your daughter to come to you....my understanding of So Cal is all the dykes are in LB and all the L word types are in LA.....laughin....
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post: