Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
POSTSECRET project (open for sign up, sign up closed by Friday the 13th of November, cards due by end of December)

1. Jennifer/nycfem
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. CCB
5. Orema
6. Breathless
etc. (unlimited)

Info:

Include 5 dollars for my shipping costs.

Please do NOT require signature upon delivery or delivery to be received by a human, etc. I am not going to the NYC post office because it causes me to go postal........

Make one postcard for each person. You can make all the same postcard for everyone or all different ones.

Secrets can be anonymous or you can sign your name.

You can let me decide who gets what or you can specify by writing it on the reverse side of the postcard or on the outside of a plastic baggie or envelope.

Postcards do not have to be 4x6, just reasonably sized. .......

For examples of postsecret, go to http://www.postsecret.com or do a google image search for "post secret" or "postsecret" (Post cards can be serious, personal, philosophical, whimsical-- whatever you choose.).