View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 02:30 AM   #33
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
YouTube- Jamie and Hok-Hummingbird

“Music is the art which is most nigh to tears and memory.”
___

Oh, I gotta tell this story!

My niece was raised to be a dancer from early childhood ON... Seriously raised!

My sister had the "usual" problems between mother and daughter. And I always knew my niece was involved for years and years with dancing - and to this city and that she went to perform - as a child. Then, I went to see one of her performances while out west before she graduated from high school.

I sat by my sister, who had her video cam on the whole show... and I'll tell ya... (!) When my niece came out and performed - I said to my sister right then - "Oh my god, so what if she is BITCHY with you, she DESERVES to be"! LOL!!!!!!

My sister got to giggling... as I sat there stunned at her daughter/my niece's performance. What a dancer. Wow. I looked at her completely different from that point on! (Right or wrong?) She knew I grew up musically, and was the only one in my family who did... (Well, my father was a drummer, and my mother a pianist, but once they got married, I never saw it! I didn't know this until I was into my adolescence).

WC

*Thank you Snowy for this, it reminds me of THAT night... (SMILE!!!)
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post: