Old 06-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #2007
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation
Default 25 years of Sobriety today!!!!

Today I am grateful for the little yellow house in Seattle,Lambda Houston(shout out to the noon meeting), meetings in the Castro SF and the East Bay and for all the friends who have help me along the path. Today I celebrate 25 years of being Clean and Sober. Today makes everything possible in my life, it is my New years.For Dawn, who said I did not have to live like that anymore in the dressing room of the Lusty Lady(Seattle), Nikki C. my first sponsor who loved me. To Keith (RIP) who offered his couch and gave me back my first taste of kindness and humanity by drawing me a bubble bath the night before I went to treatment. For all the lunches at Luby's, love me a LuAnn special, to Ally,Sheila,and Vince we keep trudging. Andrew I love you, and to my BFF Marilyn F you have without doubt been the best part of the last three years. A special remembrance goes to those who I/WE lost to HIV in the 80's who showed me how to live sober. and as Chris F. said to me once, "The Sun light of the Spirit", yes I am grateful and humbled by those who trudge this road of happy destiny. I will keep coming back, and give away what has been so freely given to me...

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post: