How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

I think any relationship dynamic *can* work. It can also *not* work. It isn't so much the dynamic itself, it is the combination of the people involved and their environment and circumstances and life and relationship choices that play a part in it all. I've been in poly relationships that had some tremendous highs, and I've been in some that just plain didn't work at all. I've also been in monogamous relationships that had tremendous highs, and some that plain just didn't work at all. I've been in relationships where some people identified as poly (me being one of them), and others did not. I agree with what someone said earlier (it might have been Cajun Dee) that some people are wired to be poly, and some aren't. I don't think we're all meant to be the same or experience the same things, and it certainly isn't a judgment on those who do or do not identify as one or the other.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post: