View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 01:21 AM   #7497
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing the new double curtain rod up. I'm using the old curtains as liners on the back rod to help cut down on the glare, some of the heat transfer through that front window which takes full on sun a good portion of the day. No curtains for the front bar yet. J gave me some fancy, brand new drapes she got after her aunt died and though they weren't really to my liking I thought it was very thoughtful thing in the middle of her grief for her to do. So if it made her happy to come over and see her aunt's drapes up, I'd have my son put them up. Well when he went to do that for me that's when I learned those weren't gathers in the photo, those were pinch pleats. Good grief that's the last thing I need to fiddle with, hooks and all, plus I'd have to get a traverse rod to make it all work, happen, then send back the curtain rod I really like. So it's been agreed - they're going to a new and larger, more lovely and gracious home than I have to offer them. Now, guilt free, I'm freed up to look for something more to my liking.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: