Old 09-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #23
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
When I started my first semester of culinary college I shure didnt hide the fact of who I was,nor did I hide the fact I was queer as they come,to my suprise there were atleast six other queers in the course of clases.No one had a prob with anything but I still kept to myself and my nose in the books cause a lot of the ppl in clas came from places where being queer was gonna get u hurt if not worse..infact three weeks into the class there was near a gang riot in bake shop cause some kid got in a wad about being in class with a faggott as he called the gay boy in the class,it took school secutity to break it up.Over time the rest of the queer group graduated out and I was the last man standing.We had gotten another chef to assist the ex chef cause of a huge amount of students in class..she was ex military..hated queers as well as anyone that didnt fit her idea of what normal was,by time we had gotten thure the first five weeks of class she had turned the 60 some odd class roster into 35 ppl..grown men left to get away from her.SHe had four hench men who kissed her a$$ for anything they could do to stay on her good side even to the point of phisyical violence,I guarentee it was verbaly abusive big time..myself an one other person was always in the line of fire.Dont think it wasnt reported to the ex chef..he said deal with it...several went to the dean..cant help u at all she said.as I only had one more semester to graduate out of college I just dug my boot heels in and did what I had to do to get done with it all.It was the blessing of whatever higher power I had then that I didnt do what was going around in my head cause I was so pissed off,frustrated,tired,discusted thet by time my last day of class was over I had an ulser from stress.I herd the school fired her not long after it was all done.I reported it to my disablity counselor..he said..what can I do..there is nothing u can do..let it go...move on.I gess the thing is in this day an age someone,not just me,had to be treated this way trying to get an education.
It is sad and it is truth. It is shameful and it is exhaustingly dehumanization and glows of ignorance. I am sorry this happened. I am truly sorry...I am glad you made it out of there in one piece.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
WE STILL HAV A LONG WAY TO GO!

Thank you Lady Pamela for the link.....still shaking my head in horror and disbelief and anger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Yay! I love femme crushes!

IF (and when) you ever understand the world we live in, share, k?

We will be rolling thru East TN on our way to Nashvegas later this week. Its really no wonder you live in fear. Everytime we pass thru (about once per quarter at the very least), it seems as if there are MORE giant crosses AND confederate flags atop hills. I try not to stop in and around Bristol - it really does creep me out.
If you two ever come through K-town and wanna sit a spell give me a yell....
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote