View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 05:24 PM   #1
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,845 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Bedwetting: What is normal and what is not...

After searching through the parenting forum, I was unable to find a thread pertaining to this issue. My apologies if there is one and I just haven't found it.
My daughter just recently turned 6. She has been toilet trained since she was 18 months old and since then has rarely had a daytime accident. She just doesn't wake up when she needs to -for lack of a better term- "pee" at night. She has been wearing a pull-up at night and very rarely wakes up dry.
Here is my issue and its rather two-fold as my mum seems to always need to offer her opinion whether I want it or not...
After speaking with my family Dr., I was reassured that it is normal and she will outgrow it. She says many children don't have mature bladders at this age.
My mum, on the other hand has many opinions and says basically that she is not trained and I must be doing something wrong...
I am very frustrated...
If anyone has any thoughts to share, advice or the like, I am open to suggestion.
I realise that I am complaining about my mother, but I really would love to hear of any 'like' stories and/or experiences.
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post: