Thread: GIVE ME THREE
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #2236
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

-1- Seeing my mother again after 4 months of absolute nightmareish Horrific Hell while she was hospitalized, back when I was 9yrs old, i wouldn't leave her side while shopping, she told us we could have anything we wanted in the store, anything, i just stayed with her after grabbing a fresh banana nut cookie and a neon green see-through flashing yo-yo, the next day, we got on the first flight out to puerto rico, heaven on earth....

-2- Meeting the girl who'd become my constant companion, my confidante, my first 'long-term' girl in high school, my cheetara, i was a teen, she had brown hair with home-made blonde tips, and 2 fake tiny diamonds stuck in the middle of her 2 top front teeth...i found it silly, but strangely adorable...i later found out her baby sister glued them there while she slept to prove she slept with her mouth open {i later confirmed it, w/o glue...heh}, we were waiting to start our first class, she smiled while dangling on the railing and said "hi, pretty red ant"{hola avallarde linda} with such a sweet voice, and i swear i saw only her {and maybe a cliche'd glittery ray of light with some cherubs...i blame 'shrooms for that one..}, I must've said sumthin stupid, to this day she won't say what it was, but her response was 'your hair's gorgeous, if u cut it can i keep it?', i was smitten....

-3- After my precious pooch of 13 years was given Peace from battling briefly both Cancer and Diabetes, my brother quietly searched for something to get me outta my funky mood, i saw him building a cage, and was even more moody cuz i couldn't believe he was that callous enough to buy himself a pet while I was miserable...
He walked back inside with a small carrier, and placed it on the coffee table mumbling "this is for you, please stop this depression..." and walked off...
After spending maybe 5 minutes stunned, i saw the carrier move a little, I cautiously opened the gate, and looked inside, I actually thought "if i lose my nose, he'll lose more than his precious dick"...saw 2 itty bitty eyes blink, and a sniffing nose, thought it was a cat, out peeked this slender 'thing' and it jumped briefly at me, which of course i fell on my ass with "what the fuck??"...she creeped out sniffing around, i stupidly shouted "you got me a fuckin raccoon???...u need a vacation you're becomin a hillbilly!!" he shot back "it's a ferret, and youre welcome...twit"..
I ignored every impulse to make him swallow the 'twit' remark, and forgot all about it when she landed on my lap. blinked, stretched and yawned...I was sold.

Again : Gimmie 3 Incredible Memories