cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintB View Post
Friday I move to a sweet new spot by the river WITH a dock. I am trying to replace sex with fishing lol.

And l.... might think about trading my wrangler for a truck as I could haul more toys with the truck. I should get a 3/4 ton in case I ever get a larger trailer.

But then I started looking at 1980s Jeep Loredos. Does anyone else this these tiny tricks are just too friggin sweet?

Dear god I will never buy a practical vehicle no matter how I try.
Naw, one can't substitute fishing for sex. Doesn't work that way. Maybe you can invite a babe to hang out on the dock for sunset (or sunrise). Could pack a meal or snack. She'll likely be more interested in swimming, the snack, and your delightful conversation. Try a little wine or champagne if the time is appropriate (if in the AM, she might not give you another date).
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: