Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Wanderer View Post
I like good ol' chivalry. Just that sometimes it seems politically incorrect nowadays to show "damsels in distress" so blatantly. It's still around when men run the show, but don't women find it degrading? ... And now Twilight comes to mind. I dunno LOL.
You did post a solo femme image. Perhaps you could post a solo butch image with cues suggesting a conflict prior to the image (like still wiping blood from her mouth, or whatever), or the butch and the opponent she prevails over, or the butch and her steed--I could go on. The strong, heroic image of the butch is still present, but not necessarily alongside the portrayal of a disempowered femme.

Jus' throwin' that out there.
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post: