Old 02-17-2019, 10:03 AM   #12
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Why bother, the FBI keeps files on anyone suspected of non-mainstream political actions. I regularly log on Granma, the Cuban Government newspaper which provides a translated English version daily. After reading a letter to the American People by President Meduro from Venezuela, tried logging on a link to a Cuban government site to express solidarity, this message I had never seen before that it was only blocked but "FORBIDDEN." Sure that went straight to my file which already spans 5 decades of leftist political activity.

When the Freedom of Information Act was passed in the late 1970s, You could order your own heavily redacted FBI file.
I'm not surprised RE Cuba ,Venezuela given the coup the US is trying to impose in Venezuela.
I did go to the UK in the mid 90's and had trouble entering the country,in the form of filling out papers of my movements,we had a round the world ticket,flying in and out of England
My GF just walked through customs,but I kept getting pulled up,in the end I got jack of it and asked the guy why was I being stopped,his response was,"I dont know what you did,but they stamped your passport in a way that,they wanna know where your staying all the time"
I ended up thinking they must know I had been a supporter of the IRA and that was before the internet.
In the US,they seem to think I'm an international drug dealer,LOL.I have NO idea why!!!!!!!
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote