Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,092 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I had a really nice 25 miles on the bike. It was 45 degrees when I left my house but 60 when I got home. I was glad I dressed in layers.
Wow, well done, dear!

I've managed to do a small amount of exercise - not enough, but some ever day for several days now, and I've been heartened by this SciShow video that explains that it's easier to regain fitness if you;ve been fit before, and why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ243W2gFNs

So from now on, I'm telling myself that this isn't going to be such a struggle as I fear, having been reasonably fit a couple of years ago, I CAN do it again, and more easily if I persist! I've tended to find the psychological side more of a problem than the physical side. So I'm aiming to get those endorphins going, the lift from those should get me the rest of the way.