View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #27
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsW8ing View Post
So many labels and ID's now and days. I remember when you either a Dyke or a Femme. Now there are so many sub categories. Makes me dizzy lol. I always just get that deer in a headlights look when I'm asked (usually by the younger crowd) "What kind of femme are you"? I never really know quite how to answer that. Reminds of that line in Wizard of Oz.."Are you a good witch or a bad witch" lol I usually smile politely and answer "Iam me".
Kudos to you for that! I remember when labels weren't so necessary either, having been out for 34 years now. Still, I think it's interesting how people do identify and their reasons for that indentification. I applaud a person's right to be themselves, but I remain an old school butch, plain and simple.