View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 03:03 AM   #19
FireheartForever

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
~

FireheartForever Has the BEST ReputationFireheartForever Has the BEST ReputationFireheartForever Has the BEST ReputationFireheartForever Has the BEST ReputationFireheartForever Has the BEST ReputationFireheartForever Has the BEST ReputationFireheartForever Has the BEST ReputationFireheartForever Has the BEST ReputationFireheartForever Has the BEST ReputationFireheartForever Has the BEST ReputationFireheartForever Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

~ my mother has cancer ~

while she is not meant to b with me much longer, i find myself @ a loss as to ask god what i can say for her in my prayers. i dont think anything can prepare me for the loss of another parent. am i supposed to b ready for this? if so...i cant say i feel it. chemo is suppose to extend her life...but i dont see it giving her any quality. all i know is that all the joy in my life has left..it is replaced with a knawing sorrow of what is eniveitable. i understand what its like to not b able to do anything for someone whom u love n cant......... the uneviable position of feelin helpless ....
FireheartForever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireheartForever For This Useful Post: