Old 01-14-2014, 01:23 PM   #27
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sexy?

Lots of things make me feel sexy...from a new pair of shoes to feeling like I've taken very good care of myself.

Sometimes, it's the combination of the right pair of jeans and a favorite sweater while taking the subway into work...other times it's a snappy answer to a smart question.

Sometimes the most superficial things make me feel sexy...and other times it's the real stuff of substance.

Sometimes a look from a man makes me feel very sexy ("Look all you want, brother...'cause none of this is for you!" - haha) and other times a good, long stare from a woman across a bar or party. Validation - aka "independent confirmation" - does have its benefits. Plus. I'll be honest as there are some days and nights when I'm not just dressing for the weather...

I have to ask though, what's so wrong about someone getting aroused from what they're reading in here? It's a natural reaction to a discussion that is inherently sexual.

Isn't this like describing a glass of water in great detail...and then being shocked when someone says they are thirsty? Yes, we femmes empower and care for ourselves, plus reserve the right to define "sexy" on our terms for ourselves. That said, we can't expect to possess total control over how others see us, how they want to see us, or what they think is sexy about us.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post: