View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 12:08 AM   #62
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

a 1973 Impala SS that I paid $100 for, had been parked beside the river for a long time and required me to shovel it out from under two feet of snow...then it cranked up on the first try and never gave me any trouble (until my ex pulled out in front of a station wagon). LOVED that beast of a car!

and a 2003 brand new Impala that drove like a dream! My son wanted to paint custom flames on it and lettering under the driver's side window that said "Purple People Eater".... (it wasn't quite purple, but the deep maroon could look so in the right light)... it was a sweet ride until I was hit head-on by a drunk driver.

my next car and GM's horrible customer service relating to warranty issues completely turned me against GM products ...

But since then, I have been "gifted" a really nice Buick LeSabre that I will drive until the wheels fall off, because I love it so....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: