Old 05-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #57
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

This actually happened Friday evening. On the way home from going out to eat Daddy told Moma to drive. It is his van and she has never driven it. About half way home
Him: turn the lights on

Her: why don't they come on automatically, mine do

Him: well this aint your's it's mine.

Her: where is the light switch

Him: on the dash

OK at this point she turns a knob on the left of the steering column. This gosh awful noise comes from the back of the van I think the transmission is falling out. Then the windshield wipers on the front glass come on. I start dying laughing.

Him: turn the wipers off and for God sake turn the back one off that is a $40 blade.

Her: I don't know how I turned it on, where's the lights?

mean while this terrible grinding is still going on in the back and it is the back windshield wiper dragging across a dry windshield. By now we are all cracked up and dying laughing. Moma is making hen sounds like she is laying eggs, Daddy is laughing and cussing enough to give a preacher goose bumps and I am laughing so hard by now tears are running down my face.

Him: pull over down here, you don't know how to drive you gonna tear my van up. THE DASH THE DASH, the light switch is on the DASH.

Her: OK OK and finally pulls the light switch

Still the wipers are back and forth across that back windsheild. Finally she pulled over and I went around and turned them off. Yes there is never a dull moment with them.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: