How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,398 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I just want to start with.....

I don't know how anyone can do more than five minutes on a stair master!!

I did five minutes as a warm up, then 30 on the treadmill with lots of incline. Then I did a circuit on the machines that the trainer told me to use lol Then I swam a few laps in the reallyyyyy warm pool to loosen up before I went home.

That was all yesterday btw

Sunday was Aqua Zumba per usual. Love that class. I think I want to suggest aqua yoga. Imagine how much easier some of that stuff would be in the water.

Today was just some typical toil. Worked in the morning for my agency and then did a cleaning job for 3 plus hours.

I also joined Weight Watchers and I'm actually excited about it. They have lots of incredible recipes. I've lost 14 pounds on my own and I hope this will just keep me on the right path.