View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 06:45 PM   #2267
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Bob's Red Mill Pizza Crust
Isernio's Hot Chicken Italian Sausage
Prego Pizza Sauce
Black Olives
Onion
Tillamook Cheddar Cheese
Winco Mozzarella
+ Chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop
= Pizza bites
Yum!

Water to drink.

Kind of spendy to make but a lot less expensive than dining out. Still it hurts to pay that much considering how little regular frozen pizza sells for. Once I called a company to complain about the cost of some gluten-free option something and they told me they thought the price was fair because in general that is what it would cost an average American family if they ate the same meal at a restaurant. I was like - What average American family, the Waltons? But they did have a point, if I lived in certain famine stricken parts of the world gluten-free food wouldn't be so expansive because there I might be subsisting on UNICEF gruel rations without a lot in the way of wheat free options. What the...? Yeah whatever wise ass, put me on the phone with your supervisor. What if you are the supervisor? Well then hell's frozen over and people like you will have a whole lot less to worry about. Your supervisor – NOW!!! Sometimes, when I reflect, I realize I probably should have been a Hermitess – a whole lot less interacting with customer service reps and just difficult people in general that way.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: