View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 06:25 AM   #1532
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

My two Kitties had a Mexican stand off over the cat bed in the bay window. It is prime kitty real estate, perfectly situated to watch the world go by, the kitty crew across the road, the birds in the tree, super comfy for intensive grooming, leisurely naps whilst enjoying a gentle breeze and an odd patch of sunshine. {I`m beginning to sell it to myself here, if only I would fit} And yet neither bother with it for the longest time.....until....one gets in, then it becomes of paramount importance for the other to secure the spot for themselves. My dainty girl was up first so claimed the prize, completely ignoring my boy`s intense gaze she groomed with abandon for 30 mins and the settled down to snooze. He was not impressed.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post: