Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
I think it's perfectly fine that you asked the question and nowhere did I see you equate the term used for butches as animals. I understood that you have heard the term used to represent "animal husbandry" as it is termed, essentially, "breeding". I know you tried to be light about it, and that's how I took it. If you can't ask these questions here, then you can't ask them anywhere. These forums are supposed to be supportive, so I hope you feel that your question received adequate and sincere attention. I saw some others answered essentially what I would have answered... it's more of a "culture" thing than an age or geographical thing. Terms have and will continue to be introduced to our community and evolve over time.
Yes, that is exactly what I meant. Thank you for the explanation and the support.