Thread: Dallas Folks!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:44 AM   #83
MsM

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Leather Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She, Lady, Ms, and sometimes babygirl :)
Relationship Status:
Taken

MsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I don't know if anyone might be interested in this, a girlfriend was telling me about at work today & I think it sounds kinda cool. The Fort Worth Modern hosts an Oscar Watching Party on the night of! It's very formal, red carpet, blahblah. People are encouraged to dress up like the nominations or in red carpet style. It's free and they do televise the show in the auditorium as I understand it, no tickets needed. They have drinks [cocktails I think] and snacks available for purchase. Here's a link to it: http://www.dfw.com/2012/01/31/570359...ty-modern.html She says this will be her third year going and that it's a lot of fun. The Modern is a beautiful museum, fairly new as well being only a few years old. I would get to wear my new 'fancy' gown too, that I've been lounging around in at my apartment!

Looks really fun! But is that for this year or last? I couldn't find a date that was for this year. Just 2/26/12. I'm in Dallas a couple times a month would love you join ya'll