Old 08-01-2020, 04:23 PM   #30937
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Last night was a delicious greek salad by way of door dash. Had char-broiled chicken, bell peppers, zucchini, artichoke hearts, and chockfull of tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, feta, roasted garlic and a bit of lettuce. Will have leftovers for dinner by tossing the lettuce and adding my own.

I didn't use their salad dressing. Had them put it on the side and added lemon and olive oil.

I needed a break from those wings and that did the trick.
Have you thought about thawing them and then shredding the meat off the bone to add into something else like a salad or a creamy type dish that will hide any residual ick taste? I had to do that once with a bag of chicken patties that just didn't taste great at all and it was a lot more tolerable that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Tonight I’m going to grill some honey mustard chicken, in marinade now, on my new charcoal Weber, as well as some corn on the cob. Watermelon for desert.

Did you grill the watermelon? It's super delicious that way.

Last night, I had a giant Caesar salad with chunks of lemon pepper chicken that I had to get rid of before it went bad. I just took the skin off and flaked it in the salad and it was really good. I had 2 peach Outshine bars for dessert and fake Mtn. Dew to drink. I've been a soda kick lately. Hope I squash it soon.

Tonight, it's pizza, fake Mtn. Dew and Outshine bars. I already had a pineapple one earlier (my favorite) so dessert may be peach or tangerine. Tangerine ties for second with coconut so it'll likely be that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: