How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

For dinner tonight I did some experimenting. It didn't turn out all that well, but it's good to experiment

I had Mary's Gone Crackers crackers (superseed classic) with spreadable cheese, cucumber, and paprika. "Mary's Gone Crackers" always look so good but I've had them once before and didn't like them. Still because they look so good I decided to try them again. Oh my gosh, no more. And I know so many people like "Mary's Gone Crackers" but I absolutely do not want to hear from anyone who does like them . I DO always like the rest of this dish but the "Mary's gone crackers" ruined it.

I also had a Green Giant's frozen side dish that I like a lot. It's sliced green beans with almonds. Normally I add evoo and garlic, and it's fabulous. This time I decided to make what I will call the lazy man's green bean casserole. I added onion frizzles and cream of mushroom condensed soup. Oh my goodness, it was okay but overall just silly.

Then for dessert I tried some Gavottes thin butter crackers. They were very bland.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: