View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 11:52 AM   #4382
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's such a nice feeling sitting here at the computer, all chores out of the way, sipping hot chocolate and watching the snow fall. It's 24 degrees out at around 9:30AM. I'm washing some warm bedding and a fluffy robe pulled from storage, just to make sure Monte and I stay toasty warm in clean cozy comfort tonight should the power go out. Cell phone is charged. Flashlight extra batteries and NOAA radio at the ready - big stack of library books and crossword magazines piled up to keep me busy should things go suddenly dark. The prediction is for snow all but one of the next 9 days with temps in the 20's the entire time. Loving it!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: