View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 05:05 PM   #3
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

About a decade ago go I did a major health reset and intermittent fasting, while not widely used at the time, was very helpful for me.

At my current age (59) I am needing to rebalance other parts of my system and believe this, and possibly some other fasting styles, may be beneficial for me. This last week I’ve been easing into it with a 14/10 routine, it feels good so I will up my game a little bit at a time over the next few weeks. I think I would like to land at about 18/6 but I will play it by ear.

There is a whole lot more research available now particularly surrounding the topic of autophagy since the 2016 Nobel prize and I am interested in playing around with some more self experimentation.

n=1! Feeling up for another healthy adventure.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: