How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
MORE UNSOLICITED ADVICE:

During the Debate on Tuesday, I sure hope Biden doesn't beat around the bush looking for euphemisms. Call Trump a racist, sexist pig then move on quickly to an unrelated part of the Dem platform and stay on that so Trump has to respond to platform while the "racist, sexist pig" arrows are still sticking out of his head.

P.S. Now you know why I was never a high school debating coach but I am enjoying myself
Sounds like you debated like I played basketball. I always fouled out by halftime. I tried to make up in aggression what I lacked in height. I think you're right though, Biden's got to come out hard. I do like your strategy pull a Trump and get personal then go back into character and focus on the issues. It would be fun to watch how that played out. Won't happen though.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote