Old 09-26-2020, 03:27 PM   #1020
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I totally agree Colette, Biden should be aggressive! I think he will be but maybe not as down and dirty as Coach would like. I've been really looking forward to the debates for a long time. I can't wait!

MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhl interviewed Joe Biden for the Latino-themed L’Attitude virtual event that aired today. A preview of what he plans for the debate.

“Look, the people know the president’s a liar.” I mean they know that. It’s not like it’s gonna come as a surprise to them. And so I’m prepared to go out and make my case as to why I think he’s failed, and why I think the answers I have to proceed will help the American people and the American economy and make us safe internationally.”

Biden predicted Trump’s strategy will be “just straight attack, they’re going to be mostly personal, it’s the only thing he knows how to do,” then told Ruhle that Trump “doesn’t know how to debate the facts because he’s not that smart. He doesn’t know that many facts. He doesn’t know much about foreign policy, he doesn’t know much about domestic policy, he doesn’t know much about the detail.”

He concluded by saying Trump’s debate performance will be “mostly personal attacks and lies, but I think the American people are on to him.”

Video clip:

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/bi...ar-92608069669

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: