cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
And More

Trump interrupts so...

Biden : "Be Quiet. If you have anything to say that isn't a lie or a rude ugly personal attack, you can wait till it is your turn. Till then, be quiet.

But one thing he shouldn't do is look like he's helplessly looking to the moderator to stop Trump.

And every time he does it...just say "Be Quiet" and go back to your point.
Trump's interruptions will be pointed out and will annoy people.

Wishing you the best, Joe.
Biden will do well during this debate. His only potential problems would be the gaffs, which it seems he's done with. Must have had ongoing speech preparation over the past year.

People watching will observe that Biden genuinely cares about the regular worker and farmer; whereas, Trump's arrogance, disdain, and rude behavior will be on ripe display.

This debate is not very worrisome for me. As my Partner says of the Trump supporters, they "already drank the Kool-aid." We really have no chance to recruit the "deplorables," a lost cause group. Biden knows the groups he must play to. The suburban women, college educated white men, and rust belt labor are his goal and forte. He has most labor, people of color, and the college educated in his corner.

The only worry I have will be the emotional feelings on November third, and that's a personal problem brought on by mail in votes. Not a nailbiter now, but its either that or go to bed early (not likely).