View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 03:09 PM   #15
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

It sounds completely OCD, and I'm sure it could be classified as such...but when I'm down sometimes I will feel almost instantly better when I clean. I totally get into my head and get lost in a zone that helps me sort through what's at the root of my sadness. The same thing goes for working outside in the yard. I can have little conversations in my brain and simultaneously work stuff through that can get stuck on a cellular level. Generally though, a good talk with my partner, some snuggle time with her and my girls, sometimes a good cry...and I'm all set!

And if all else fails, I have a heart to heart with my mom. She wasn't always the best mom but now that she's gone she's a fantastic listener!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: