Thread: Kavenaugh OMG
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 05:23 PM   #78
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagster View Post
I've never felt this before. There's a hopelessness rising in me and I'm scared.
I'm not scared, I'm angry.
Trump and his handler Putin are running the table, and they just rigged the Supreme Court with this partisan perjurer and Trump-sucking son of a bitch.
Judge Budweiser had no trouble assisting Ken Starr in demanding all but a televised anal probe of Bill Clinton, but his recent musings did a 180 when it comes to probing presidents now.
Trump wanted this jerk-off in the SC because he alone wrote that presidents should not be impeached, or even questioned about ANYTHING while in office. He said a president is far too busy to take time to answer anyone's questions.
So, if Mueller's manages to amass multiple felony charges against Trump, Judge Brett Beerbelcher will be on the SC to help kill any justice that doesn't favor Putin's puppet, Trump.
Lesbians may not be affected much when Roe v. Wade is overturned by this drunken misogynist, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking his hatred and addiction to control won't extend to the GLBTQ rights we fought so hard to gain.
We have lost a major, bloody battle today, but we have not lost the war.
We will donate to good, honest candidates, we will vote, and we will block walk and volunteer for phone banks, and we will vote, and we will put stickers on our cars and display signs on our lawns AND WE WILL VOTE...until these GOP CRIMINALS, TRAITORS AND THIEVES are out of office.
Won't we?!
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: