View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 03:26 PM   #29
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

A couple of quick preface points...

1. This is not intended to hijack the thread from the OP's original intent or topic of the thread.

2. The assertion that there are (white) women still loyal to Trump even after the Ford/Kavanaugh hearing and confirmation isn't one that just popped into my head. I heard it several days ago on MSNBC and it made me go WTF??

I just Googled and found a most interesting opinion piece on the subject. I've not read the whole thing (at work) but one sentence did jump out at me that might better explain the point I was trying to make in a previous post. The paragraph begins with...

"We’re talking about white women. The same 53 percent who put their racial privilege ahead of their second-class gender..."

If you'd like to check out the whole thing...

White Women, Come Get Your People
They will defend their privilege to the death.

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: