Old 02-03-2010, 05:39 PM   #21
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Maybe I'm old school, but I've long been a fan of the Terra Firma for sexual activities. I recently bought a very comfortable harness for packing, and it was fairly inexpensive. It's called the Undercover Harness on the babeland site. I pack with the Goodfella, and this harness works great, and is easily the most comfortable I've used. I took at a look at the Spareparts harness, but I prefer to, um...wear my balls outside the harness. The Spareparts harness doesn't really allow for that. But it did look really comfortable.
Are you using the vixskin Goodfella? I find it a bit to em, firm for everyday packing. Great for fucking , anal and blow jobs... not so much for packing. At least for me.

The shorts type harness Christie linked does allow for balls out.

Still looking for the perfect pack and play ( for me).
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote