Old 02-06-2010, 05:11 PM   #29
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Can you help a butch out? I've used the terra firma for years and always ben very happy with it. I've had a harder time finding a harness or strap to pack with. I'd like to check out the Undercover Harness mentioned here, but when I put toys in babeland in my search the freaking store doesn't come up. Can slomeone send me the link, either to the store or to this product?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Maybe I'm old school, but I've long been a fan of the Terra Firma for sexual activities. I recently bought a very comfortable harness for packing, and it was fairly inexpensive. It's called the Undercover Harness on the babeland site. I pack with the Goodfella, and this harness works great, and is easily the most comfortable I've used. I took at a look at the Spareparts harness, but I prefer to, um...wear my balls outside the harness. The Spareparts harness doesn't really allow for that. But it did look really comfortable.