Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
Will you vote in the November 2018 elections? If so, why? If not, why?

I am not interested in how you will vote and I do not want to see ANY judgement posts from anyone. If you have an issue with a post or a poster, take it elsewhere.

I will vote in the November 2018. I did not vote in my younger days. I think I was in my mid 30’s when I started exercising my right to vote. It was then that I realized I shouldn’t complain if I didn’t at least vote. AND I so wanted the right to complain.

Tell me how you feel.
Yes, I’m voting. I vote because it makes a difference. I really believe that my vote counts. I also vote because the opposition doesn’t want me to vote.

I think voting should be mandatory or you get fined. And if you don’t pay the fine then it affects your credit report.

And, I think it’s okay for people to complain even if they haven’t voted. This is the U.S. and you get to bitch if you want to—even when you don’t vote.

Those are my thoughts on voting. Thanks for asking.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: