apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

I hope this isn't your flirting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHuny View Post
ummm UFO Man, so why is the "best flirting" not planned? Because you say so? See that's what happens when you throw your "shoulds" out there like they "should" be everyone else's "shoulds." Well they are not my "shoulds." As a femme who has spent a lifetime "flirting" with boys and bois, I can tell you that the best "flirts" are well-planned, researched, rehearsed, with a few well chosen, memorized "lines" as Ms PrincessBelle quoted. To have the most effect, they "should" be devious, designing, coquettish, planned, creative, ingenious and with the most "tried and true" lines available. (There are some great ones on google). Being a good flirt is hard work and does not come natural. (Femme handbook, page 351)

Let's pit your flirty texts against Ms. Belle's flirty texts and see who wins.

disclaimer: This talent can get one in big trouble
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post: