Old 01-03-2012, 10:22 PM   #37
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Off the top of my head flirting:

I have never rehearsed or even thought of rehearsing to flirt with a beautiful woman. It just happens. We either feel each other's energy or we don't. I'm just not one to rehearse flirting. It flows or it doesn't.

So, go ahead and be yourself and take a chance. The world is at your fingertips and you might just get the girl or guy of your dreams.

I realize some may want to rehearse and go over all their moves before hand and that is perfectly okay. Do what you like. Do what feels good and right. Believe me the person on the other end of the text will either reciprocate or not. It's not the end of the world if they don't respond the way you want. The point is to at least try. Lighten up and flirt a little. It may just be the best thing you've ever done.

Let the flirting continue.. rehearsed or off the cuff...